Cathy started her college education at Indiana University and graduated from the College of St. Mary, in Omaha. She worked at Mercy Hospital in Cedar Rapids, Iowa for one year and then moved back to Omaha and worked at Immanuel Medical Center. When she started her family she chose to be a “Stay-At Home-Mom” for many years. As her children entered middle school, Cathy started her real estate career.
Cathy is truly a “neighborhood expert”. She knows what’s going on across the city and can use her expertise and vast experience to help her buyers find the perfect home. She is also well connected with the real estate community and is able to utilize those connections for faster sales for her sellers. Continuing education is extremely important to Cathy and she stays current on licensing laws and shifting trends in the real estate market. She is trained in destination and relocation services and is coached by the Mike Ferry Organization.
Cathy has volunteered in the community, participating in numerous organizations including March of Dimes, Omaha Symphony, Junior League of Omaha, Opera Omaha and the Monroe Meyer Guild.
She has been married since 1975 to her husband, Dennis. They have three adult children who have blessed them with four grandchildren. She also adores her two family dogs, Lucy and Brewster.
“I’ve been living in Omaha since 1971. It’s been incredible to watch the growth and transition of this diamond in the rough city.” — Cathy
- Top Producing Partnership (2015 & 2016)
- Shooting Star Award for year over year sales improvement (2016)
- Top Production per Agent on a Team (2016)
- Realtor of the Year (2013) – Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Associate of the Year (2007) – Metropolitan Omaha Builders Association
- Salesperson of the Year (2001) – K. Carol Leisey Embassy Award
- Rookie of the Year (1994) – Prudential Ambassador Real Estate
- Multimillion-Dollar Club – Top 4% Prudential Network Nationwide
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors – Past President
- Women’s Council of Realtors – Past President, Omaha Chapter
- Metropolitan Omaha Builders Association
- Women’s Council of Professional Women in Building (MOBA) – Past President
- Professional Standards Board for the Nebraska Real Estate Commission – Past Member
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Certified in Destination Services
- Certified in Home Marketing Services
- Coach in the Mike Ferry Sales System
- Office : 402-390-5075
- Mobile : 402-714-4654